Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolution #1 for 2010: Learn to Play Guitar Better!



Song #4 in the drive to become a for-real-for-fun guitar player.  After making this video, I realized it was definitely time to utilize that box of hair dye I recently purchased from Whole Foods, (I'm convinced L'oreal fried my hair), and I am now a happy brunette again.

I have a month until the Girl Guitar recital at Antone's, and after seeing the stage for the first time Monday night, I'm already freaking out.  It's one song, breathe, breathe...

Ideally, I won't lose the motivation to keep practicing after February's performance, so thus I resolve to keep learning at least one new song every two weeks.  Luckily, playing guitar is way more fun than going to the gym, even if my fingertips suffer for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...