Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Whole Week's Vacation



Starting on 5 p.m. yesterday, my vacation week officially begun.  I'm en route to Little Rock, but stopped in Copperas Cove to visit my dad and step-mom.  They have this beautiful pool, and I'm yet to even swim in it!  This will need to be rectified soon.  With 100 degree temperatures like we had today, I probably have some time to make it happen.  I find myself already stressing about how much I will be able to get "accomplished" over this week, and then I want to thump my head on a wall.  All I want is one week without a to-do list hanging over my head, or the itch to "get ahead" on projects or article writing.  Although I have a friend's wedding coming up, and I'd like to save up to afford the gas to get there - it's quite a drive from Austin, so article writing may be in the mix.


These pictures let know just how much I need to work on using a light meter properly.  That, and checking when the date stamp is on - I had to crop it out of all my pictures - oops.  I've had this skirt in my closet for two months but never cut the tag off till today - what was I thinking!?  This may get worn everyday this week.  I have an eight hour drive ahead of me, so I should probably stop posting pictures of myself (I still feel weird about this - but it's fun to take them) and go to sleep on my air mattress.


Crochet skirt: Forever 21
Peach tee: from SoLa in Austin
Necklace: Little Rock boutique
Ring: Little Rock antique mall
Shoes: BGBG Girls

5 comments:

Sam said...

I'm in love with the first pic! It looks like it could be the cover of a book, cover of a CD, so many things! Now I feel like making a trip to Forever 21.. that skirt is adorable!

Chandler said...

Your blog is the cutest thing!

xox
Chandler

http://chandler-freshstart.blogspot.com/

Chaucee said...

These photos are so lovely!

Unknown said...

Agree @Sam. So love the first pic too!:)looks relaxing and fun!

Hope you get to visit the Caribbean next time.

Regards,

- El Cid Vacations

Melissa said...

Love your skirt. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...