Monday, April 12, 2010

Styled & Photographed by Starr


This weekend I went to Little Rock with Lennon to see him perform in the Arkansas Literary Festival's Pub or Perish (more on that later), and on Sunday I got to meet up with Little Rock blogger, photographer, and stylist Starr Crow and her friend Callie for a photo shoot near the North Little Rock Boys & Girls Club.

Starr styled all of our outfits, found a shoot location with a lime green couch, (BGC discard? it had glitter on it), left underneath an overpass near railroad tracks.  Serious photo shoot score.  This afternoon was SO fun, and these are all photos I saved from her gallery, so if you want to see the rest or learn about the outfits she assembled, hop on over to her blog!


Starr


Callie


Me


the perfect find for black and white.


there was some serious sun at this point.


We spent most of today driving, and I spent lots of time on my iphone in the car trying to simultaneously work and travel via email and calls.  Every time I go back to Little Rock I remember how much I love it, so much so that I could conceivably see myself moving back.  But for now, I love Austin enough to stay a while.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh, you all look adorable! Love the shot with the couch, and I love the lace dress you're wearing.

Amanda said...

@Michelle - I think you have that hat she has me wearing! I still have all the photos from when you styled me but there's so many I like that the thought of editing them and rounding corners is daunting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...