Friday, February 5, 2010

Mohawk Fashion Freakout


I know I'm not really a heads-up-neat-event type-blogger, but I'm really excited about this one!  My after school program runs a sewing class called "Project Runway" and our girls were invited to a Go Green Fashion Show at the university in San Marcos before Christmas, and I didn't get to go.  I was quite sad, (but not about missing the long car ride).  That show was a vintage revamped extravaganza as well, and my girls got to model some skirts they made from old jeans as well as walk in some of the clothes made by the university students.

Having missed out there, I do not plan to miss out on the Fashion Freakout at Mohawk tomorrow night.  I even twisted Lennon's arm into going by promising him we could hit the Dog & Duck Pub after, (not exactly a sacrifice on my part....).  I bought our tickets in advance, but Tolly is giving away two tickets at her blog, and winning those is way more cost effective than purchasing online, (although there's only a $2 difference between buying online and buying at the door). 

At midnight it's my birthday so if you're there come say hi to me :)

3 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Oooh, happy birthday! Hopefully I will get to stop by tonight. Although the Beauty Bar has $5 cover and complimentary drinks so I may swing by there for a little pre party fun : ) . I will definitely try to find you to say hi if I come by so keep an eye out for me!

Amanda said...

yes please do! I just scrolled through your blog trying to memorize your face, but to apologize in advance, I'm really bad at matching real life with photos.

and complimentary drinks!? I may need to see if that can be squeezed in before or after!

magnolia*mama said...

That was mad good times.... xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...