Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Triptychs & Mango Lassis


I had a mango I didn't use from a recipe I made the other night, so I saved it to put into a mango lassi for breakfast.  I used this recipe:

Ingredients

1 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup milk
1 cup chopped mango (peeled)
4 teaspoons sugar, to taste (I used agave nectar)
A dash of ground cardamom

Directions

Put mango, yogurt, milk, sugar and cardamom into a blender and blend for 2 minutes, then pour into individual glasses, and serve.  Sprinkle with a little cardamom.  The lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours and makes about 2 cups.

Other than the fact that I need a better blender, it's sweet and bright and perfect for a rainy morning, (especially a morning where I should really be rushing out the door as opposed to making fancy smoothies and then posting pictures of it online).


As I haven't put on my pants and wellies to brave the wet weather outside yet, here is another boots outfit that I wanted to share.



First picture: my hard core neck tattoo!  (does a Frida Kahlo element count as hard core?)
Dress: from Little Rock boutique two years ago
Tights: Target
Cardigan: Target
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: from my step-momma
Standing on a stool: I have no idea why

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...