Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dresscapades Part Three: In Which I Try To Look Tough

The last in the series of the floral dress, but by no means the last of the dress. I love this thing.  Maybe if I'd put the petticoat I bought underneath my dresses that don't come with one built in, I'd love those just as much, too.  Maybe...


Coat: from Goodie Two Shoes on SoCo
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Target
Heels: Aldo
Necklace: my mom's
Attitude: all my own!  I'm working on my "attitude face."


I can safely say I've swept the floor since this picture was taken.  Not that it will have done any good by tomorrow.  It's a good thing dogs are worth all the effort.  (I love my puppy).

Lennon hates these shoes, and they kind of make me feel like a pony, but I still like them, and they were on clearance.  I saw a more expensive pair in a store during the Boutique Crawl, and the clerk suggested wearing them with denim shorts and a white t-shirt, which I might have to try.

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Those shoes...amazing!

Karisa Tells All said...

I was already planning on saying I love the shoes! And I love them with the black tights too--super chic. Can't wait to see them with the shorts and t-shirt!

flowermash said...

I like the shoes.

Boys just don't get it. They should try harder to get it.

Unknown said...

You should wear that jacket when you ride on my cycle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...