Sunday, March 21, 2010

No More Second Guessing Shoes


Friday before last I went shopping with my step-mom and step-sisters in Austin which is a huge treat.  Trying to be fiscally conservative, I begrudgingly decided not to buy these studded, high heeled, normally almost $300 Frye oxfords that I found at Nordstom Rack.  Did I mention they were the only pair in the store?  I've had dreams about them since then, and when I showed these pictures I took in the store to Michelle, she said she could find them online for me, no probs. 

And she DID!

And I ordered them!

And I had to pay shipping.  Boo.

Next time, I buy the shoes, no dilly-dallying.  I intend to wear these every day this summer.  I just hope they aren't left on the doorstep of the wrong apartment like my last mail order purchase!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see them in person :D they're totally awesome, no matter what Lennon says!

Marie said...

Those are GORGEOUS. I found a pair of Frye mules at Neiman's Last Call and grudgingly bought them, still were a bit pricey, but I have loved love them!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Spring into Spring giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...