Sunday, March 28, 2010

Floral Dress Escapades: Part Two


You may remember my enthusiasm for this dress on this post, so here it is a different way.  I wore this on the last Saturday of SXSW when I wanted to go see free outdoor music shows and browse around South Congress with Michelle, but then the weather decided it wanted to be like a windy corridor in cold Chicago!  Needless to say, our outing was cut short by the literally whipping winds and all the crowds cuddling together in stores just to be off the street.  Not even tights, a sweater, and a jacket were cutting that kind of cold.

One of the reasons why I love this dress is because of the built-in petticoat that gives the skirt its volume.  I feel like a cross between a ballerina and Scarlett O'Hara in a hoop skirt. 

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Target
Cardigan: Target
Jacket: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target (geeze!)
Headband: Charlotte Russe
Cameo Necklace: Grandma's


I think she'd approve.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! The jacket is amazing!

Kaitlin Elizabeth said...

loveee your dress (and your puppy!) hehe :)

Jug Wine said...

Great outfit!

Sidewalk Chic said...

Heck yes Scarlett would approve. I really like the dress paired with the blazer and cute headband. Fun outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...