This week has been the SXSW music festival in Austin, (and a film fest, and a technology fest). Next year - I'm taking the WHOLE week off. I'm used to doing my blog posts either before work, around 10AM, or after, staying up super late because I can sleep in. This 8:30-5:30 stuff has been killing me! But Monday is back to work, and back to routines.
In my absence, I've acquired a laundry list of pictures and topics I will be posting soon:
- New Media Fashion Brunch
- TXRD Hell Cats video
- I met the filmmaker of The Taqwacores while in line for free beer!!
- Austin Carnivalle
- The Type Writer Museum & the many uses of pink tape
- Band of Horses
- Holly Miranda - I sat next to her!
- The XX - Lennon sold them coffee! They're nice!
- + MORE!! (I sound like a playbill)
- Oh, and some outfits.
Example why your momma told you to always wear a slip.